Friday, March 23, 2007

Later...

Yes, its the day India found itself booted out of the world cup ignominiously. Dravid says, we don't deserve to progress to the Super 8's plunging a billion+ people into the depths of depression. Thankfully we no longer measure our self worth in terms of how capably we belt a leather ball and the country will get back to life as usual after a few burnt effigies.
It's quite amazing how the overwhelming desire to do something else, ie. care about Team India's performance, consumes me right when I have something way more important to do. Got to study for an Industrial Marketing exam happening in the afternoon and I find myself checking mail, blogging, logging in and out of chat, making tea, planning a bath... Why O Why? Am I a classic Procrastinator?
My watch is set 15 minutes fast and as a result of having brilliantly erased that memory from my consciousness, I reach college on time. Is that the art of living with this disorder?

1 comment:

Sathish said...

:)) .. the later part was great...